lunes, 29 de mayo de 2023

The camera

My favorite piece of technology is the camera, all types of cameras. Everyone knows how to use a camera, you can take photos and videos.



I love taking a camera on trips or adventures to remember every special moment, the beautiful views, and the animals. After the trip look at it and never forget that feeling.



Also, the operation of a camera and the world of photography is very interesting, I would like to know more about it.


I totally recommend using a camera for everything, well maybe not everything, but for travel activities I think it is very necessary. If you don't have a camera, you can borrow it from a person close to you, there is always someone who has one.

This is how I have done it for a long time because I have a camera, but I have never used it and I must learn. It is one of those with a roll and you must develop the photos. Someday I would like to use it to see how all that works.


Here are some of the photos I've taken that I found.






2 comentarios:

  1. you should show your photos more often, they are really beautiful :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Those are great photos, honestly! And yes, you should try analog photography. Pictures taken on film are on another level.

    ResponderEliminar

The camera

My favorite piece of technology is the camera, all types of cameras. Everyone knows how to use a camera, you can take photos and videos. I l...